Thursday, April 16, 2009

Texas Tea Party Success!!!


I am thrilled to report that the Denton Tea Party was a huge success and that when I returned home, I found that so were the others across the country!! Here are pics took in Denton, Texas on the grounds of the beautiful Denton County Courthouse!






That woman is my dear friend, Sue B - Sue B is related to several appointed and elected other Bs in the North Texas area, but we love her anyway!

This one is a personal favorite, Sue B took pitures of it too!


There are lots more pics and other great signs! I will publish more over the weekend! Plus, I will add Sue Bs pics too!

I have to say, I have been so frustrated lately that I lost momentum, but this really fired me up again! More to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

happy to have any opinion even if it differs. I only ask that you keep it clean and on point. Name calling and obscene rants will be deleted. This is a place for RATIONAL people to discuss and debate issues.