Sunday, April 12, 2009

IT"S TEA TIME!!!

I have been gone from the blog for a while because I can not stand to watch what is happening in this country!! It gives me a headache and makes me very cranky for my family to live with so I have taken a break from any news and current events. However, it is TIME TO PARTY!!

http://taxdayteaparty.com/

I will be at the Denton, Texas Tea Party on April 15 protesting the out of control Congress, the endless spending, BAILOUTS, amnesty, fiscal irresponsibility and higher taxes!! I encourage enery like-minded American to find the nearest local TEA PARTY and make an appearance. Congress will hear about the multitudes of people that show up. Show them where the PEOPLE PAYING THE BILLS stand.

Show them what WE THE PEOPLE stand for by your presence!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

happy to have any opinion even if it differs. I only ask that you keep it clean and on point. Name calling and obscene rants will be deleted. This is a place for RATIONAL people to discuss and debate issues.